Minimize airborne particles
UNIFRAC® DUSTSHIELD™ treated sand is a new dust suppression technology developed to reduce job site exposure to respirable crystalline silica. It is an effective addition to dust management systems to minimize airborne particles generated during proppant conveyance, mixing and pumping.
Available exclusively on UNIFRAC hydraulic fracturing sands, DUSTSHIELD™ offers important operational and safety advantages.
- Unimin’s high quality northern white sand serves as the substrate (>99% SiO2)
- Very stable & non-toxic with a long shelf life
- Excellent flow properties
- Superb conductivity performance
- Greater than 99% respirable crystalline silica dust reduction can be achieved